Well it was our birthday about 2 weeks ago…but we’ve been so busy working on orders and getting out riding that the date just sailed right on by us.
It’s been a fantastic first year with a huge accomplishments, a whole bunch of new friends and many many caps. Here is a quick list of what has happened
– started selling online
– gained wholesale accounts selling into bike and fashion stores
– interviewed by Bike Love
– get mentioned on local and overseas bike blogs and forums
– fashion parade with Bike Sydney at Surry Hills festival
– Prizes at Sydney Polo championships
– Prizes for AWMC’s Perth
– First annual Sydney Tweed Ride
– started custom orders with the first order going out to SYDBMA
– custom orders keep on coming with great caps going out to Candy Cranks, Le Pista Resistance, Deus, Bottles and Chains and many many more and even more to come
– selling at winter Finders Keepers markets
– share the Tour De France by continuing our tradition of food of the day, gain interviews with newspapers and radio
– First annual ‘we brake for cake’ scavenger hunt
– interviewed for Melbourne Newspaper for being a leader in fashionable cycling in Australia
– prizes for the first all girl alley cat in Melbourne
– sponsor the Australian team at CWMC’s Tokyo
– appear in Ride magazine
Am so thankful for all that has happened this year and for all that is planned for Rocket Fuel, new products, more events and more cycling. Enormous thanks also goes out to all who have bought, supported, talked about or said hello this year we appreciate all that you have done for us and we hope you enjoy the brand as much as we do.
Oh before you go some things we are working on to make next year bigger and better than this year
– big birthday event in early 2010
– planning the 2nd Annual Sydney Tweed ride, some great ideas already happening
– more products and so much more.